Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anybody else following this case?

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:39 PM
  • 20 Replies
Anybody else following the shooting death of korryn gaines? Police admitted to shooting her 5 year old son which means he wasn't coached and IS infact telling the truth

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/police-admit-officer-fired-shot-hit-kodi-gaines-article-1.2740147

Everybody in MC is saying he was coached into saying it nope not when the police admit they intentionally shot him.
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kadcas
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:40 PM
Horrible
SuperCatSunday
by on Aug. 7, 2016 at 12:20 AM

I can't right now with this... 

ayacocca
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 5:03 PM
I can't either.

I followed it briefly until I saw one of her videos of her being pulled over; everything (IMO) that she said sounded very strange & rehearsed as if she was brainwashed. It made absolutely no sense.

I haven't heard the part about the cops admitting to shooting him intentionally.

Quoting SuperCatSunday:

SuperCatSunday
by on Aug. 7, 2016 at 6:05 PM

Do you think they drugged her?

Quoting ayacocca: I can't either. I followed it briefly until I saw one of her videos of her being pulled over; everything (IMO) that she said sounded very strange & rehearsed as if she was brainwashed. It made absolutely no sense. I haven't heard the part about the cops admitting to shooting him intentionallyQuoting SuperCatSunday:

ayacocca
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 6:13 PM
They who?
Idk about being drugged... But she sounded very off.

Quoting SuperCatSunday:

Quoting ayacocca: I can't either.

I followed it briefly until I saw one of her videos of her being pulled over; everything (IMO) that she said sounded very strange & rehearsed as if she was brainwashed. It made absolutely no sense.

I haven't heard the part about the cops admitting to shooting him intentionally
Quoting SuperCatSunday:

Nyuki
by OneHelluvaHippie on Aug. 7, 2016 at 7:17 PM

I've been following it. I was hoping that the kid wasn't intentionally shot. Tried to give the cops the benefit of the doubt, but that situation seemed shady to me. However, in MY opinion, this woman was totally stupid in the first place. Had she obeyed from the pull over incident and not used her son to intensify the situation by brainwashing him, things would not have gone down the way they did and she wouldn't be dead right now. But she got capped right into the body bag that she originally asked for. No remorse for her, only her kids and family.

SuperCatSunday
by on Aug. 7, 2016 at 7:21 PM

The police officers? 

Quoting ayacocca: They who? Idk about being drugged... But she sounded very off.
Quoting SuperCatSunday:

Quoting ayacocca: I can't either. I followed it briefly until I saw one of her videos of her being pulled over; everything (IMO) that she said sounded very strange & rehearsed as if she was brainwashed. It made absolutely no sense. I haven't heard the part about the cops admitting to shooting him intentionallyQuoting SuperCatSunday:

ayacocca
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 7:25 PM
Oh, no. In that video, they pulled her over for driving without a license plate

Quoting SuperCatSunday:

The police officers? 

Quoting ayacocca: They who?

Quoting SuperCatSunday:

Quoting SuperCatSunday:

SuperCatSunday
by on Aug. 7, 2016 at 7:30 PM

Oh, 

Did she end up shot and dead?

Quoting ayacocca: Oh, no. In that video, they pulled her over for driving without a license plate
Quoting SuperCatSunday:

The police officers? 

Quoting ayacocca: They who? Idk about being drugged... But she sounded very off.
Quoting SuperCatSunday:

ayacocca
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 7:55 PM
No that's not when she died. After so much of her dialogue I turned it off.

Quoting SuperCatSunday:

Oh, 

Did she end up shot and dead?

Quoting ayacocca: Oh, no. In that video, they pulled her over for driving without a license plate

Quoting SuperCatSunday:

The police officers? 

Quoting ayacocca: They who?

Quoting SuperCatSunday:

Quoting SuperCatSunday:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)