• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter called me this morning......

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:26 PM
  • 4 Replies
So my daughter is in college and lives on campus. She has a research study also has a work-study as well as a full schedule, so she's pretty busy. She called me this morning to tell me that after work yesterday evening she was getting off the bus to go back to her dorm and as she got off the bus someone called her a n*****. They do tend to wait till after she gets off the bus you notice that. They're all cowards.

I told her there's nothing we can do about it, just pray about it. And ask God's protection. I also told her not to forget that mace, make sure she uses it!
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ayacocca
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:34 PM
This mess is everywhere, & its blatant
PrEgGoSaUrUs
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2016 at 8:50 PM
They are mostly a savage race of Neanderthals, the poor beast don't know any better.
tiffluv81
by Jjsmom on Nov. 15, 2016 at 11:00 AM

well i am wishing someone would be that disrespectful to me for no reason. If that happens my nerves will sky rocket and I may fire insult back or just slap the  Ahole. I hate getting out of character. 

jinxmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2016 at 2:44 PM

This is going to happen bcuz pres elect let come out of his .................mouth that i can stand in the middle of blank (can't remember) and shoot somebody and still ppl will vote. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so the racist really have open season tragic

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)