Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Always watching πŸ‘€

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 10:34 AM
  • 26 Replies

Mobile Photo

by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsary
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 10:37 AM
Maggie is terrified of elf on a shelf!! The Simpsons newest episode. Lol
Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:23 AM

Mobile Photo

LOL

Quoting mrsary: Maggie is terrified of elf on a shelf!! The Simpsons newest episode. Lol
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:29 AM
Very creepy.
ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Dec. 13, 2016 at 1:07 PM

I grew up that way and this can do a number on your psychological wellbeing!

My father always warned us about all the people he knew as Asst. Fire Chief and for us not to do anything stupid, or else he would find out and have whatever we did cause him a HUGE embarrassment.  We were afraid to date or go anywhere!

This is why I never wanted to get an "Elf on the Shelf".  I think it's cruel!

Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Dec. 13, 2016 at 1:36 PM
Wow scary! I never heard of it until CM.
I was never bothered by "Santa's watching you." Maybe because I knew he wasn't real. LOL

Quoting ksbondgirl:

I grew up that way and this can do a number on your psychological wellbeing!

My father always warned us about all the people he knew as Asst. Fire Chief and for us not to do anything stupid, or else he would find out and have whatever we did cause him a HUGE embarrassment.  We were afraid to date or go anywhere!

This is why I never wanted to get an "Elf on the Shelf".  I think it's cruel!

nikabear
by Mrs.Bellamy on Dec. 13, 2016 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I say every year I am going to get one but ummm it's still at the store.........
Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Dec. 13, 2016 at 1:46 PM

I think they have black ones too? Add a little color! LOL My kids would be like WTH mom? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜€

Quoting nikabear: I say every year I am going to get one but ummm it's still at the store.........
ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Dec. 13, 2016 at 1:59 PM

laughing

Quoting Hottmomma607: I think they have black ones too? Had a little color! LOL My kids would be like WTH mom? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜€
Quoting nikabear: I say every year I am going to get one but ummm it's still at the store.........

nikabear
by Mrs.Bellamy on Dec. 13, 2016 at 2:20 PM
I am not buying that mess..... the only way I will buy one is if it goes 75% off after Christmas........

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I think they have black ones too? Add a little color! LOL My kids would be like WTH mom? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜€

Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Dec. 13, 2016 at 2:22 PM
You buy that for the babies! LOL

Quoting nikabear: I am not buying that mess..... the only way I will buy one is if it goes 75% off after Christmas........

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)