Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where you treated well in high school or under the radar

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:41 PM
  • 9 Replies

by that I mean, you weren't popular but you weren't like under the radar you had friends but you  still didn't run with the popular crowd and now that your older and on face book those high school people who didn't give two cents about you only accept you as a friend on face book because you went to school with them. long story short now I just want to delete a whole lot of them cause it's just high school over again the clicks talking to the clicks and what not. Any who that's all I'm done silly venting to blessed for that.

by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:42 PM

I wasn't liked. I had my BF and that is all that I needed. We are BFs still.  I ignore those who want to be friends after being mean to me. I don't have anything to say to them and I don't want to relive the past.  I also don't wantto be "padding" on their friends list.

hotspice58
by Member on Jan. 27, 2017 at 9:28 AM

I had a small number of friends.. but I loved high school!!

joschmidt
by Too Legit Schmidt on Jan. 27, 2017 at 4:21 PM
I was friends with everyone. I didn't have just one "group". And I'm still friends with all those people, even before Facebook became a thing, we kept up regularly. Facebook has just made it easier for more of us to go out at one time.
mrsary
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2017 at 9:19 AM
Idk, but I do know I was well known.
Diva-Mami
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2017 at 3:57 PM
I wasnt the popular girl. I had some really good friends. I didnt add people that i wasnt froends with on fb. I didnt care for the majority of my class. I dont go to reunions and could not care less to talk to most of those fake heffas.
Geminirising
by Member on Jan. 29, 2017 at 2:40 PM

My growing up was strange maybe I grew up in a small town. I was related to most of the kids I went to school with, white or black. I left home over 20 years ago. At one time, I friended them all. My family is huge, so it was a lot of friends. What I found, is that over the years, we had all changed. 

I have cousins that are very religious, gay cousins, white cousins who ignore and are even mean to the black cousins, black cousins who do the same, cousins who are selling stuff, cousins that are heavily political. 

We are family, we are blood, but we are individuals. I chose to delete everyone. Even my sisters. I rarely visit Facebook now. It's was too much bombardment, and too much fussing. They'd never argue or say what they did face to face. 

Anyway, I'm not much on drama. I focus on my kids, and love all of my cousins, whatever path they choose. I just have no time for they arguing between themselves inthe meantime lol

gem618
by Member on Jan. 30, 2017 at 10:03 AM

Wasnt in the popular crowd.  I went to a small private school.  Had a small group of friends and that was enough.  Not on facebook.  I only keep in touch with a few friends from HS now.  Basically the small group of friends I had then.  

Iluvhairmicore
by Member on Jan. 30, 2017 at 11:22 AM

I was an outcast in school but now everyone wants to be my friend. Funny how things changed.

tiffluv81
by Jjsmom on Jan. 31, 2017 at 3:46 PM

I was like but I was not popular. I just never met a stranger. I put my self out there I talked to everyone. I stayed active in basketball and ROTC. Now with guys they treated me like the homeboy, since i was that meet me at the basketball court after school type girl. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)