Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weird Office Story

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2017 at 7:22 PM
  • 8 Replies

We have two ladies that clean our office. "R" does one side and "J" does the other. R and I have become acquainted a little bit and she is a very sweet lady. She does my side of the office. J is nice but I do not know her as well. J has a strange way about her. She is older, dyes her hair blue-black, wears her lipstick well outside her lips, has thickly penciled eyebrows like in the 50s and always has a startled look on her face. R just looks like a middle aged woman.

J went to pick up her bonus check one day and decided to pick R's up as well. Apparently, R did not say "thank you" and now J no longer speaks to her. R asked her supervisor if J said something because R did try to find out why J no longer speaks to her. The no "thank you" was the reason.

One day, I went in the ladies' room to pee and there was a terrible smell. I was not sure human poop could smell that bad. I thought that maybe someone did not flush the toilet all the way. I looked in one of the stalls and there was a piece of poop on the floor!  I went to a co-worker to tell her and she then went over to the sales side to tell them. There was a huge roar of laughter and someone eventually cleaned it up. I wasn't going to touch it!

A couple of days later, R came to me and said that there was a sticky note with the word "KARMA" written on it. The note was put on a box in the closet and there were dirty rags folded up in front of it. J ALWAYS folds her dirty rags. R also said that she knows the note was in J's handwriting. 

On the way home it dawned on me. J put that turd there and in my remembering what it looked like (a large Tootsie Roll) and smelled like (dog poop), it was dog poop and THAT was supposed to be the "KARMA"!

Too bad there's no proof that J did it.

laughing

by on Sep. 18, 2017 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ninamsi
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2017 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

That sounds like a bit much because someone did not say "Thank you".

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Sep. 18, 2017 at 8:57 PM

Quoting ninamsi:

ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Sep. 18, 2017 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
YESSSS!!!

Quoting ninamsi:

kitcal78
by JunkFoodJunkie on Sep. 18, 2017 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like someone hasn't grown up yet.  Still doing high school ish.

Christy1919
by Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:47 PM
Why would a buisness put up with an employee like that
ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Sep. 24, 2017 at 6:37 PM
The problem is proved evidence. I do have a feeling that "J" will be moved somewhere else though.

Quoting Christy1919: Why would a buisness put up with an employee like that
Christy1919
by Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 9:16 PM
Thats some weird shit right there

Quoting ksbondgirl: The problem is proved evidence. I do have a feeling that "J" will be moved somewhere else though.

ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Sep. 24, 2017 at 9:25 PM
It is and over something stupid!

Quoting Christy1919: Thats some weird shit right there

Quoting ksbondgirl: The problem is proved evidence. I do have a feeling that "J" will be moved somewhere else though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)