Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Secret Crush On The Boss

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 12:02 AM
  • 20 Replies
Hi Ladies!

Okay, so I'm not on here much, but I need some advice. Last year around this time, my job sent me on a business trip. And this trip was very unique compare to normal business trips. It was my first time meeting some of my colleagues and management. Well...this particular Manager (White) was smitten by me to the point he made it VERY...noticeable. I would order food, he would eat off my plate and pf course I'm a sista so I'm like "Excuse Me"! Which I think turned him on even more. To make a long story short, he couldn't keep his eyes off me and honestly I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I was trying to keep it professional because I didn't want anyone to report us. Later, we went on a trip and once we got off the ride, he called me back to him and asked if they had Bars in my state. "Huh!?" I said. I just feel bad because I can't stop thinking about him and feel like I actually missed out.
by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Sep. 22, 2017 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Be glad this did not go any further. You BARELY know him. I am always skeptical of a white man's interest in me. What is his interest in you based on? He barely knows you but yet eats off your plate?

PLEASE WAKE UP!!!! THIS could be a nightmare waiting to happen.
ginene
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 7:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Because he works with you, just keep it professional. It's ok to flirt but I would leave it at that.
Optimisticmom1
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 9:38 AM
Lol! What do you mean nightmare??

Quoting ksbondgirl: Be glad this did not go any further. You BARELY know him. I am always skeptical of a white man's interest in me. What is his interest in you based on? He barely knows you but yet eats off your plate?

ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Job wise. He is a white male. The company would look at getting rid of you first.

Eating off your plate without knowing you is his way of finding out how much you will put up with. You don't need to date anyone who does that.

Quoting Optimisticmom1: Lol! What do you mean nightmare??
Quoting ksbondgirl: Be glad this did not go any further. You BARELY know him. I am always skeptical of a white man's interest in me. What is his interest in you based on? He barely knows you but yet eats off your plate?

Optimisticmom1
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 6:53 PM
You are right! Well the company paid for the food, so maybe he felt that he can do it. I smacked his hand for it.

Quoting ksbondgirl: Job wise. He is a white male. The company would look at getting rid of you first.

Eating off your plate without knowing you is his way of finding out how much you will put up with. You don't need to date anyone who does that.

ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Sep. 24, 2017 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I would have given him the plate and got another one after telling him and everyone else that I have no idea where his hands have been.

Quoting Optimisticmom1: You are right! Well the company paid for the food, so maybe he felt that he can do it. I smacked his hand for it.
Quoting ksbondgirl: Job wise. He is a white male. The company would look at getting rid of you first.

Christy1919
by Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Anyone touches my plate of food is gonna die. That said that is completely bizzare behavior for a grown man to exibit in a work place setting
Christy1919
by Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:44 PM
Just eww. Who does that. Even my kid knows not to touch a strangers plate of food. Thats control freak shit right there

Quoting Optimisticmom1: You are right! Well the company paid for the food, so maybe he felt that he can do it. I smacked his hand for it.

Christy1919
by Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Whats wrong with a white person being interested in you?

ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Sep. 24, 2017 at 6:34 PM
It's one thing if you met them outside your job...no problem there. But when you meet them as employees of the same company, there's a whole other element of behavior involved.

Quoting Christy1919: Whats wrong with a white person being interested in you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)