Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

What Is Your Favorite Meal To Cook Or EAT!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2007 at 3:38 PM
  • 29 Replies
Tongue outMy favorite meal to make is Fried chicken,greens,homemade mac-and-cheese and corn bread.I also like to eat that and just about anything we grill! Man I am getting hungry.
by on Apr. 3, 2007 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DOMTITI
by on Apr. 3, 2007 at 3:40 PM
MY FAVORITE THING TO EAT IS LOBSTER RAVIOLI. YUUUUUMMM! FAV TO COOK- I CANT DECIDE, I LOVE TO COOK PERIOD.
bestmomIcanbe
by on Apr. 3, 2007 at 3:41 PM
Girl!  You just stole my fav meal almost exactly!  I was gonna say Fried Chicken, baked maccaroni and cheese, collard greens and biscuits.  Don't forget the iced tea with plenty of lemon cut up in it and some peach cobbler for dessert.  Now that's a meal!
Mrs_Stiff
Well I'm hungry now...all I have is some cup-o-noodles.
queen33150
Fried yellow tails, cole slaw and peas & rice.  Stewed conch
shea1908
You're making me hungry!!!

I love making this whole wheat penne pasta with chicken in a parmesean garlic cream sauce topped with tomatoes and peppers.  mmm mmm good. 
mzmommy
by on Apr. 3, 2007 at 3:44 PM
SurprisedOhhhhhhhhhh Girl! I dont know how in the world I forgot about the peach cobbler! That is my up most favorite in the world. Have you ever had georgia tea or tea from the south:? that is some of the Best teaI have ever had.Wink
queen33150
by on Apr. 3, 2007 at 3:47 PM
Desert is banana pudding.   I wanted some banana pudding some bad when i was pregnant with my daughter and couldn't get anyone to make me some, so I went into labor lol.
bestmomIcanbe
by on Apr. 3, 2007 at 3:50 PM

Quoting mzmommy:

SurprisedOhhhhhhhhhh Girl! I dont know how in the world I forgot about the peach cobbler! That is my up most favorite in the world. Have you ever had georgia tea or tea from the south:? that is some of the Best teaI have ever had.Wink
You know what?  Coming from New Jersey, I don't know how I got to be so country about food! I also love fish and grits for breakfast!  You have got to try the Sylvia's peach cobbler mix.  It is so good and easy and you would swear it was homemade. 

I've never had Georgia tea?  Is it a name brand or just a way of making iced tea?
heavensent_nyla
by on Apr. 3, 2007 at 3:50 PM
Favorite meal to cook and eat..mixed collard and mustard greens, corn beef roast w/ fresh vegetables, baked mac n cheese, corn bread, northern beans, and sweet potato pie!!!
twinblessed
by Member on Apr. 3, 2007 at 3:53 PM

Quoting bestmomIcanbe:

Quoting mzmommy:

You know what?  Coming from New Jersey, I don't know how I got to be so country about food! I also love fish and grits for breakfast!  You have got to try the Sylvia's peach cobbler mix.  It is so good and easy and you would swear it was homemade. 

I've never had Georgia tea?  Is it a name brand or just a way of making iced tea?
Girl I am also a Jersey girl but my mom is from georgia and the homemade peach tea is the bomb with some field peas, mac & cheese, on top of the stove cornbread and collard greens to eat with your fingers and some fried chicken. "WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN