Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where has this summer gone???

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:11 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 372 Total Views

Can you believe the Geauga County Fair starts next Thursday?  What's even crazier I heard Berkshire started school already.  Either I'm way outta the loop or didn't they always start AFTER the fair???

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Burton4
by Member on Aug. 30, 2009 at 6:00 AM

Oh yes... I went to BHS and my kids are at the elementary now. We ALWAYS started after the fair. This year since labor Day is so late, we had to start before the fair in order to get a full 2 weeks at Christmas time.They went 3 days last week, then  go Mon and Tues this coming week and then have off Wed, Thurs and Fri for the fair, so it is not so bad.   One year they tried to have the kids in session during the fair and Burton Village couldn't keep up with the water supply, so they did away with that.

cudybug
by Member on Aug. 30, 2009 at 9:27 PM

the two years i lived in middlefield. the schools started before the fair and had off thurs and friday of the fair. Growing up in cleveland i chuckled alittle and thought how cool that was that the kids in geauga county get the days off of school for the fair. Too bad everyone doesnt get off of work for it too lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)