Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Weaning/Boob size

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 3:02 PM
  • 1 Replies

So when I weaned my first, my boobs shrank down to smaller size than before I was pregnant, and I'm thinking when we were done nursing, it was when my boobs were already empty.

I'm thinking my second is weaning now...somewhat by accident, somewhat totally fine with me (he's 15 months old now--a month older than my first when I weaned him)... I could start noticing I wasn't as much into at least the daytime nursings. He's kind of asked for it a couple times (last nursing was on Saturday) but also seems to be okay as long as he gets extra snuggles at bedtime.

So what I'm wondering... my boobs are really big now--will they actually stay bigger this time? Before I was pregnant with my first, I was a C, when I weaned him, I was a B, and just before I got pregnant with my second, those B bras were almost too big! Now, they're pretty full, and I SOO want them to stay that way!! That's part of why I've continued to hold off on nursing, bc I expected weaning to happen sometime soon anyway, that if my boobs end their nursing career larger rather than smaller, then maybe they will stay...?

by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Oct. 28, 2009 at 4:57 PM

With as little nursing as you're doing, it's likely you're already at your final size. But no guarantees. There are moms who shrink and moms who get even BIGGER post weaning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)