Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your LO nap and bedtime schedule

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:38 AM
  • 2 Replies

My 10 month old dd finally popped the top tooth she has been working on for months! And since then she has been sleeping SO much better! For the past 4 days she goes to bed at 7:00pm, wakes at 6am to nurse, and then back to bed until 8:15!! THIS IS AWESOME! For the past few months she was waking in the night, and then she would be up for the morning at 6.

She used to take 2 naps. 1 at 9am and another at 1pm. Since she is waking up much later should I stop the morning nap? I still lay her down an hour or so later than I normally would but she just plays and plays. She is just really happy lol. The times where I just give in after an hour or so, and put her down after lunch she will sleep about 2.5-3 hrs in the afternoon. 

My question to you: How many naps does your LO take? How many hours do they sleep during the day? What is their bedtime?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
gdiamante
by Gina on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:23 PM

I hope you threw salt over your shoulder...posting that sleep schedule is an invitation for her to change it!

Mine didn't sleep HALF as often as yours and NEVER napped.

Nothing is broken for you so don't go messing with it.

cmiller83
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:55 PM

Quoting gdiamante:

I hope you threw salt over your shoulder...posting that sleep schedule is an invitation for her to change it!

Mine didn't sleep HALF as often as yours and NEVER napped.

Nothing is broken for you so don't go messing with it.

lol, I love having you in this group.

My 5 1/2 month old CHANGES sleeping habits DAILY..sometimes hourly...haha.

So does my almost 4 yr old!! She'll go a week napping no problem, the next week she'll refuse. If she's getting enough rest let  her do what she wants. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)