Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sick baby, sick mommy, antibiotics, lower supply..

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:55 PM
  • 3 Replies

well my little man has an ear infection and has been on antibiotics since thursday, i have been on them for a sinus infection since tuesday and still have like 3 or 4days more of antibiotics to take. i think my supply has been slowly getting lower. idk if its the antibiotics or my son eating less or a combo of both?..he has been eating a bit less but i figure its cuz he's sick and if his nose is stuffy he cant breath to eat, i offer as much as i can though and clean his nose lots. im trying to not let it worry me cuz he is satisfied or seems satisfied when he nurses. he's 4, almost 5months and last tuesday was supposed to get shots, was sick so he didnt get them but he weighed 17 or 18lbs..i guess im mostly annoyed cuz its like one min im engorged cuz hes not eating and the nxt its like theres nothing there..so any encouraging words or advice would be appreciated!
TIA

HI! im a 20 yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Bren07
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:57 PM

no one? 

HI! im a 20 yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!

Bren07
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:44 PM

no one has ne thing to say?.. dang..

gdiamante
by Gina on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Sorry..I'm swamped at work and only got to this now. You self-diagnosed perfectly.

Keep up your water. This is purely temporary...you have to cut your breasts off to lose supply. Hang in there...this too shall pass.

Safe cold remedies over on kellymom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)