Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thrush...

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:36 PM
  • 1 Replies

My baby is 17 days old and recently started to just stay fussy, he has a diaper rash that won't go away, and its been feeling like he was pinching me while he ate.  He would take a paci for a little bit but now throws a fit to get it out of his mouth and this morning my breat felt like it was burning and it brongs me to tears to feed him from that side.  He has white patches on the roof of his mouth.  Does this sound like thrush and if so what can I do to sooth him and myself???  We have an appointment with his pedi in the morning.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
moorhead2
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:07 PM

I am going to give you a bump, cause I am going through the same thing and I am not sure too.

She has been hurting me with her latch too and she has a white tongue. I remember my 2nd baby having a white tongue and he had thrush. So to me that is what it sounds like. But I didnt think that it would effect the latch. But it would make sense though. I wonder if that is why mine has been hurting me too. Hope you get your answer!!  GL momma... dont give it, it will get better!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)