Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Been 6 Months...

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:06 PM
  • 6 Replies

And we're still exclusively breastfeeding! Yay for me and Wesley!

Ok, I guess we're just breastfeeding now as Wesley had his first solid food on Sunday (he'll be 6 months tomorrow the 15th). 

I can't believe how far we've come! 

Last time we "ghetto" weighed him, a few days ago, he was 21.5 lbs and 29 inches. He goes for his 6 month appointment on Wed. I'll post his new stats then!

Thank you to everyone in this group who have been so supportive! 

Update: he now weighs 21.5 lbs officially! I guess our scale is right on with the doctor's! 

Wesley eating his first food - Avacado

Wesley's Christmas Card Picture 

Wesley - just because it's a cute picture!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mandiluwho
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:30 PM

i was just curious where that put him on the growth chart.  my baby is about to be 6 months old, and when we took him at 5 months, he was only 11lb 12 oz.  both my other two boys were always into the 90th percentiles for hieght and weight.  this one is in the 3rd for weight and the 10th for height

vances_mom
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:12 AM
What a cute little chunkey monkey!!! My Harper is a little peanut. She turned 6m/o on the 8th and is 13lbs 11oz (with her cloth diaper on in the WIC office). Yay for you and your amazing boobie juice :)
Katt709
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:31 AM

he was int he 97th percentile at his 4 month check and he was 19.5 lbs. He goes on Wed. for his 6 months check and we'll see where he'll be now! I'll update then.

Quoting mandiluwho:

i was just curious where that put him on the growth chart.  my baby is about to be 6 months old, and when we took him at 5 months, he was only 11lb 12 oz.  both my other two boys were always into the 90th percentiles for hieght and weight.  this one is in the 3rd for weight and the 10th for height

Katt709
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:32 AM

thank you!

Quoting vances_mom:

What a cute little chunkey monkey!!! My Harper is a little peanut. She turned 6m/o on the 8th and is 13lbs 11oz (with her cloth diaper on in the WIC office). Yay for you and your amazing boobie juice :)

Katt709
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2009 at 5:05 PM

Bump for update on weight!

tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Dec. 16, 2009 at 5:31 PM

WOW he looks great and a GREAT first food, I only hope my next LO can be as chunky as yours..my boys are always so skinny no matter what..think its the 97-100% thing for height that makes them look so skinny

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)