Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

MY BOOBS ARE HUGE!!! :(

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2009 at 2:48 PM
  • 13 Replies

OK are there any other breastfeeding ladies just HATING their bra size right now? Before i got prego I was a size 3pants and a 34C (it was a very nice size for me!) WELL as my belly grew so did the boobs... i think before i was even 8months prego i was up to triple D... WELL after i had my DD I was a 36E well within the last few months they have GROWN even more... I am now in a 36F... this drives me up the wall... its so hard to find clothes that fit... or bras at a reasonable price... or ANYTHING! my hubby doesnt seem to mind HAHA but i DO! i want my 34C back!! and size3 pants HAHA i am now in a 10 and an F... an F for goodness sacks... i am also ONLY 5foot tall.. so im a little person! haha my boobs are HEAVY!!! any other ladies have this problem? what did you do abuot? anything? any one know of a really really good bra?

Proud mommy of 1 smiley baby girl and wife of 1 amazing man! :)

by on Dec. 17, 2009 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom71307
by on Dec. 17, 2009 at 2:52 PM

I am in the same boat!  Started off a 36B though and am now a 36F... haven't found a well fitting bra yet that I like but I hope that I will soon... I will let you know if I do (and vice versa).  I am a little taller than you but not by much.. I am between an 8 and a 6 for pants though so my boobs looke REALLY disproportional!  People think I shouldn't be upright!  I feel your pain... I truly do!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
superexcitedmom
by on Dec. 17, 2009 at 2:56 PM

OH and did my mention my DD is 8months old now? ALSO... does anyone know if they will keep growing? or why they are stil growing?? hehe 

Mom71307
by on Dec. 17, 2009 at 2:57 PM

My son is 2 months and my BFing daughter is 2 1/2 yrs.  After my daughter, they were only a DD and dropped to a D around 12 months or so when she stopped nursing as often.  While pregnant with my son, I was a DD (nursing through pregnancy) and now, nursing 2, they are the F.  I hope they will decrease rather than increase...

darcierg
by on Dec. 17, 2009 at 2:58 PM

well i never got to F but i did get to D which i thought was INSANE!!! i've always been a 32 B..little......my boobs were the only place that got stretch marks! UGH! now since the milk has stabilized my boobs have shrunk some..i have so much loose skin ..and my nipples can stretch out for miles..it seems like hahaha..ok maybe exagerating...anyways i wear sports bras...it squishes them in some so they don't seem quite as big...i think though i'm down to a good size C...not really sure since i only ever wear sports bras lol   i'm 5'7" though....i don't know what it'd be like to be 5 foot tall with boobs that big...i'm sure you are one hot mama tho!

superexcitedmom
by on Dec. 17, 2009 at 2:59 PM

I will let you know if i find something! yea i can imagine you look like you may fall over! hehe can i ask what you were pants size before baby? i am having such a HARD time losing weight also... well i got on the depo shot after DD (didnt look into it... didnt know i had to :( and i think that is what messed me up) but i just cant lose the weight either :( any advice on that? 

Mom71307
by on Dec. 17, 2009 at 3:06 PM

I was a 4-6 before my daughter and back down to a 4-6 between the two.  I have not had any birth control at all ever so I don't know if that contributes to an inability to regain normal size.  My hips are wider now than before so I think that is more to do with it than extra weight.  Although, I am a little heavier than before my daughter, it is nothing that the boobs can't account for all on their own!  I walked a ton after my daughter was born but haven't had as much time this time around... it is cold here and we can't walk outside and it is a lot to bundle two kids and go somewhere to walk so I haven't quite reached what I was 2 months after my daughter but my pants are loose so that is a good sign!  I also had c-sections both times for footling breech babies so that might contribute to slower weight loss... though, I have lost most, it has been longer this time!

Quoting superexcitedmom:

I will let you know if i find something! yea i can imagine you look like you may fall over! hehe can i ask what you were pants size before baby? i am having such a HARD time losing weight also... well i got on the depo shot after DD (didnt look into it... didnt know i had to :( and i think that is what messed me up) but i just cant lose the weight either :( any advice on that? 

banana-bear
by on Dec. 17, 2009 at 3:07 PM

I hate my bra size, but for different reasons, lol. I only got to a full B while pregnant and BF'ing. I'm so much smaller now after kids than I was before kids. My rocks in socks are nasty :o( So I guess....be happy you have some!

superexcitedmom
by on Dec. 17, 2009 at 3:14 PM

Quoting Mom71307:

I was a 4-6 before my daughter and back down to a 4-6 between the two.  I have not had any birth control at all ever so I don't know if that contributes to an inability to regain normal size.  My hips are wider now than before so I think that is more to do with it than extra weight.  Although, I am a little heavier than before my daughter, it is nothing that the boobs can't account for all on their own!  I walked a ton after my daughter was born but haven't had as much time this time around... it is cold here and we can't walk outside and it is a lot to bundle two kids and go somewhere to walk so I haven't quite reached what I was 2 months after my daughter but my pants are loose so that is a good sign!  I also had c-sections both times for footling breech babies so that might contribute to slower weight loss... though, I have lost most, it has been longer this time!

Quoting superexcitedmom:

Thanks!! I need to start walking more... and doing more! haha thats probably some of my problem! its so hard to find time... i dont know how some people do it! But hopefully it will start coming off soon!

Mary229
by on Dec. 17, 2009 at 3:23 PM

I was a 36 D before having kids, so the change has not been as dramatic for me.  But I am now a 38 DDD and I hate it!  I thought since boobs are mostly fat that they would shrink when I lost the baby weight, but I now weigh 23 lbs. less than I did before I had children and my boobs have not shrunk.  They sure sag a lot though!  If you come across a good bra, let me know!  LOL

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

superexcitedmom
by on Dec. 17, 2009 at 3:30 PM

I will sure be on the search tomorrow online and maybe this weekend i will go and do some research about a good bra!!! there has to be something for us!!!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)