Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A bra question.

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:54 AM
  • 7 Replies

Hello moms, I got measured today and discovered that I am a size 42 B. I am a lot bigger than what I thought I was. So my question is, do you know of a good brand, web site or store where I can find  bras  in this size? I had a really hard time finding one today at the mall. The only ones I found were either too bulky and made me look a lot top heavier and the others made my boobs look so pointy. It was frustating.

Note: I am not looking for nursing bras.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Daynaof3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:10 AM

Ah, milady I cannot help you because I myself have been on the quest for the perfect fitting bra for years now! I don't know if you tried Victoria's Secret but they may have one that will fit you well and is figure flattering. I don't go there because they are too expensive for my taste, but they do have beautiful bras! Good luck and if you find someplace cheap with great odd size bras let me know! 

skymcr
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:19 AM

I already tried VS and they don't carry my size. Thanks anyway. I'll keep searching. :)

teachermama81
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:38 AM

try herroom.com.  thry carry tons of different brands that come in different sizes.  isearched your size amd they have lots!

lilay
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:56 AM

Did you try looking online? I think they might carry larger sizes online. What about something like Lane Bryant? 

Quoting skymcr:

I already tried VS and they don't carry my size. Thanks anyway. I'll keep searching. :)

Lilypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
jenntysmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:15 AM

lane bryant has nice bras in bigger sizes ;)

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

skymcr
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:57 PM

Thanks girls I am going to check out Lane Bryan.

skymcr
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:11 PM

I just found a cool Bra website with tons of Plus sizes right here on one of the Cafemom adds. It is JMS (Just my size).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)