Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

breastfeeding and mother nature..gr..

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:18 PM
  • 1 Replies

just thought i would come vent a little..lol..i hate mother nature! it has been almost 4months since my last period. i had my first sept 26th, my son was born july 25th. and my new yrs day i was given that stupid "gift" from mother nature. such a great *rolls eyes* way to start off the new yr. with a freaking period..lol..i really hope that it's another 4months till my nxt period! that would b nice..lol..i say it was unexpected but looking back now i had all the warning signs of a period looming. a drop in my milk supply, cramping/constant back ache, extra moody, my face broke out. gr. i should have known, but i didnt...bleh...but i have decided that if i ever meet mother nature i will kick her butt for this so called gift! didnt us women have enough crap thown at us with being the ones to HAVE and RAISE kids AND have to put up with MEN? nope apparently not, so the freaking cherry on top the cake is that stupid gift...lol..

ok venting over..

HI! im a 20 yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mommaslilman06
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:57 PM

im sorry, just remember tho that freaking gift is a reminder that you have have those beautiful children. hopefully your af moves along quickly

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers        PhotobucketPhotobucketbreastfeeding,8 month

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)