Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Thank you moms! (on starting solids)

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:23 PM
  • 0 Replies

My first baby is 5 1/2 mo and we have been EBF. He is doing so well! Last time I weighed him he was a whopping 20.4lbs!

In any case, I'm having some anxiety with the impending start of solids. I was reading another post in this group on starting solids and there was tons of information and recommendations. Some that conflicts with some information I've heard or read and some that is different from what I've discussed with my mom (she BF 9 babies so tons of experience there, but her youngest is 27 and has a baby on the way - recommendations and norms have changed since then). Some really good reading material was also linked (kellymom) and I spend a couple hours digging through that.

I am now armed with more information and better questions to discuss with my pediatrician (who is seriously pro-BF, yay) when we go in for our 6mo. visit. Thank you all for your knowledge and help!

Proud breastfeeding mama! I don't know any differently. My mom breastfed 9 kids, my MIL is a lactation consultant. It always was and always will be the best for baby!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN