Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miss breastfeeding

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:39 AM
  • 5 Replies

I have not nursed my daughter sense she was 9&1/2 months.. I miss it like crazy... I wish I was still nursing her.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Daynaof3
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:49 AM

I don't know what circumstances you stopped under but if it's something you are comfortable with you could always try to nurse her again. Congrats on making it the 9 1/2 months though, that's wonderful! Sorry you are missing it so much! =(

DaLordsMezNger
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:55 AM

Im still nursing my 13 month old and i know im gonna be depressed after i stop. I was gonna stop last month but after i left his father i think i continued more for me than for him

Im a 21 yr old, single, breastfeeding, co-sleepin', vax'n, spanking if needed, Jesus loving, God fearing, non'confrontational but if you push me youll see me type of mommy to a beautiful baby boy
catholicmamamia
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:11 PM

Aw mama, she's beautiful! It is so good that you made it as long as you did, give yourself credit for making it much longer than the average nursing pair does! As previously mentioned, relactation is something to consider if you are interested. Not always easy or possible, but for the mothers who were able to partially or completely restore their supply relactation was the right thing! 

Mia ~  Breastfeeding Moms Group Moderator

mom22littlegirl
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Great job getting to 9 1/2 months!  That's a huge accomplishment.  She's beautiful!
I'm nursing my 3rd and last (DH got a vasectomy a few weeks ago).  I know I will miss the experience when I'm done so I can understand how you are feeling.

shytimberwolf
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 3:31 PM

Thank You all for replying back to me. You are all great. Thank You for being there for me.. Good luck to you all...

Quoting shytimberwolf:

I have not nursed my daughter sense she was 9&1/2 months.. I miss it like crazy... I wish I was still nursing her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)