Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

breast pads

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:03 AM
  • 3 Replies

well 1 box into using the disposable breast pads and i didn't like them... so i made my own today and so far they work great we will see how nightime goes... anyways just wanted to share because i am super proud of myself . sewing is not my thing and so i feel like i've accomplished something haha

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Daynaof3
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:05 AM

Lol, I was the same way when I made fleece liners for my girls. Good job! Hope they work really well for you! =D 

ArmyMom2oneboy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:06 AM

Good job Momma! Nursing pads are very simple to make and I much preferred them over the disposable ones! I do not leak anymore, so i just continue to make them for my WIC mommies! LOL!

I am Andi. I am a 21 year old breastfeeding, baby in sling, cloth diapering momma of two. I am a WIC Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, hoping to become an IBCLC. Ask me about my Momma-Made cloth diapers, CD'ing accessories and baby slings!

wright1212
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:13 AM

That is awesome. I bet you could make $ selling new ones on Ebay!

I didnt like those paper/plastic kind either. I bought washable ones at the maternity store. I just kept disposable in the diaper bag for emergencies.

Mommy to Corbin (7-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (4) Collin (9/10/09 bf only), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)