Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

thought these were absolutely adorable :)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:05 AM
  • 16 Replies

Xa'Kaevyan loves hims mommys yums

i love my lil boy, he is 9 months :) and still going strong :)

do you have any cute bfing pics?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
doosti
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:22 AM

its the only one i have on this computer but i thought it was cute,its ftom halloween and my dd was dressed as a baby cow lol

shes now 15 mnoths and we still have no plans of stopping anytime soon!

owensmommy1122
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:48 AM

super cute momma! you have a big ol healthy looking 9 month old! i dont think i have any other than the day he was born. he is 26 months old and still nursing. so here is the day he was born (and it might actually be his very first nursing session ever)...nov 22 2007

Gruntlings
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:53 AM

Awwww :) I especially like the sleepy little squishy-faced ones. Makes me want the next 23 weeks to go quickly so that I have a nursling again!

boyd-family
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:55 AM

You should put a warning in your title....breastfeeding is great and all, but not everyone wants to see it! 

CafeMom Tickers
catholicmamamia
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Beautiful photos, MaturingMommy.... thank you for sharing! 

Mia ~  Breastfeeding Moms Group Moderator

Mom2Bria
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:57 PM

Wow.......

Quoting boyd-family:

You should put a warning in your title....breastfeeding is great and all, but not everyone wants to see it! 

breastfeedingbaby girlin loveexpecting baby~*~Holly~*~

Lilypie Maternity tickers
sk_tennyson
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:00 PM

Maybe a breastfeeding moms group isnt the best place to be browsing through posts then huh

Quoting boyd-family:

Mommy8271120
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:00 PM

I love the ones where he is looking at you. He's giving you the I'm busy mom stop taking pictures in the other. Very good looking baby! I look at these and feel sorry for the people that FF You can see the connection in his face, no matter what they say you don't get that with FF.

sk_tennyson
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:03 PM

These two are my faves! Very cute!! I should take some new nursing pics. The only one i have is from about 4 months old and she just turned one.

ncbirdie
by Robyn on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:15 PM

This is my one of two of my favorite nursing pics.  It's also my favorite wedding picture.

My other fav is my avatar.  My avatar was taken a week before my wedding ceremony (though we'd already been married for a year) when they did the trial run for hair and makeup.  The cat got jealous of the attention I was giving the baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)