Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Udder Covers

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:48 PM
  • 1 Replies

So, I took advantage of that screaming deal on Udder Covers, the one where you put Thanks in the coupon code and get it for $5.00 plus shipping.  I did it just in case I was somewhere that just wasn't comfortable to nurse uncovered (typically I don't cover up, can't see anything anyway) but more I got it to use while I pump at work.  Just in case someone walks in (the door is locked but you never know).  The kit came with some nursing pads (great, can never have too many) and this awesome little bracelet.  I often do forget which side I was on and it isn't obvious what it's for so I can wear it whenever I want.  It's a nice little package, for me anyway and I'm excited to have it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Marimaru
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:36 PM

I got the one with the bracelet too.  I don't use the little clips it has to remember times and whatnot (I don't wake baby to eat or anything like that, so that doesn't matter), but to remember which side I should start on next, I definitely use it.  I was going through a period of time where I felt like I couldn't remember ANYTHING, let alone that.  Of course, now I just have to remember to switch it when she eats, lol.

Marimaru

Mommy of Isabelle Rose, born 10/11/2009

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)