Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I thought I was done with these

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:17 PM
  • 4 Replies

My son will be 15 weeks on Monday and is EBF (no bottles or paci). In the beginning I had night sweats REALLY bad. About a month ago they went away and I was soo happy. Well, last night I woke up to feed Sean at 4 am and I was soaked. I mean to the point that I thought I peed the bed. Even my socks were wet. Yes, I'm positive I didn't pee the bed  :)

Is it normal to be having these still at this point?

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
BabyBumbleBee
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Hmm, that's odd.  Could you be sick?  Like, have a fever?  I have no idea if it is normal.  I didn't really have them after I had my son.  Do you have a dr appointment soon?  Maybe you should ask about that.

Bump!

mombloggerJ
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:59 PM

I had them bad in the very beginning, too and now will have an occasional one.  My DD is 4 mos.  I've been told it's normal.

jeng1980
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:06 PM

I say it's normal.  I had an occasional one.  I'd say that you should be looking out for other symptoms too such as cold symptoms or it's possible you could have a UTI.  I had one when my baby was about 4 weeks old and I peed in the bed.  Anyways, anything you could have a fever with, earache, sore throat, etc. 

I say it's just hormones settling down though.

Please check out My Blog

LorisChar
by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 11:39 AM

Thanks ladies. Sorry it took me a while to get back to the post. Yes, I was sick and ran a fever one night, had a severe head cold with sore throat. It's still lingering but not bad. I don't go to my doc till April for my yearly. If I still have them then I'll def talk to him about it. I know it's normal in the beginning ot have them (I've heard it referred to as "hormone dumping") but I wasn't sure about now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)