Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best nursing bra??

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:34 PM
  • 6 Replies

So has anyone found the best nursing bra??? I can't stand mine, they are ugly and there is no padding so if your not wearing a breast pad for leaking, your nipples show, which I don't like.

Please tell me which bras you love!

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
midwestmommy574
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:38 PM

I use gilligan and omalley nursing tanks from target.  They aren't super supportive... think sports bra.  but I love that they cover my mommy flab at the same time and they latch super easy.

1984connie
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Yep, I do have two of these nursing tanks, I use them a lot more then my nursing bras.

Quoting midwestmommy574:

I use gilligan and omalley nursing tanks from target.  They aren't super supportive... think sports bra.  but I love that they cover my mommy flab at the same time and they latch super easy.

BrooklynnsMomy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:40 PM

i also use the gilligan nursing tanks from target...and at night i use the sleeping bras from sears not sure the brand but they are in the maternity section. LOOOOVE nursing tanks! i ahve never tried a normal snap nursing bra but definetly recomend the gilligan nursing tanks:D

Quoting midwestmommy574:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

jessmered
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Quoting midwestmommy574:

love love love these and they are all that I have worn for the last 10 months. I bought two bras and I hate both of them. but I will wear them if I have to. what I used to do when i wore the nursing pads (i don't any more) is I would just wear another tank top over them and all would be concealed.

CafeMom Tickers
Kestrel1
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:45 PM

I wear plain ol regular padded bras.  The girls NEED underwire, especially with the added size.  Just pop up the cup, drop the boob out the bottom and voila. 

I HATE nursing bras.  Especially the ones with the inner halter thing that with a few washings no longer lays tight with the cups, stretches out and ends up laying against your ribcage with your entire boob falling through the hole rather than just your nipples.  (Had this happen with all the motherhood ones I had the first two kids) makes me feel like a dairy cow.

catholicmamamia
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:22 PM

Some of my favorites....

MEDELA SEAMLESS SOFTCUP  and  LEADING LADY SOFTCUP

Owner/Moderator of these groups, please feel free to join!

AP MOMS     CRUNCHY    LLLCAFEMOM    BF MOMS    NATURAL PG 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)