Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quick Question!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:01 PM
  • 2 Replies

What is the percentage of women that can't produce milk and are there any blogs/articles that explain why? Thanks

I'm a proud stay at home momma to two beautiful and amazing kids, 1 girl and 1 boy. I'm married to their amazing daddy and will be for the rest of my life. I proudly exclusively breastfeed our son andyes, I do it in public. I am VERY VERY proud of breastfeeding. I am 100% anti-formula unless its medically necessary. I don't give solids until 9 months at the least. I love baby wearing andCO-sleeping. I don't believe in CIO or spanking. I use disposable diapers, I quit smoking over a year and a half ago and I don't drink. I live my life for my kids and my husband. I would like to have 10 kids. Yes, the TV does make a good babysitter. 

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ChazznRoccosmom
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:05 PM

It's only like 2% of women, and it's because of hormonal health issues.

I would like to proudly say though that I am in that 2%, with a diagnosed medical condition, but with the help of domperidone, do still success fully nurse, and am still nursing my 19mo old.

Mom                  Dad              Chazz (7y)         Rocco (4y)         Joey (19m)

Breastfeeding, baby wearing, natural birthing, anti-abortion, SAHM who loves her tattoos, piercings, and hair dye.

Jamie_2284
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:07 PM

Thank you so much! And Congrats! I just hear a lot of my friends say they didnt breastfeed because they didnt make enought milk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)