Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Helping Husband

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:36 PM
  • 6 Replies

I just thought I would share that my husband loves helping me BF by flying the baby in and latching her. She thinks it is the funniest thing and loves it when he does it. I am so glad I have the support that I do from him.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LexxyMomma
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:41 PM

Awesome!!  Sounds like my hubby!!  He's been wonderful and super supportive since baby number one showed up!!  He gets up in the middle of the night to change them while I get ready to nurse.  During the days he'll burp them, bring me a drink, bring me a blanket for my feet (I always have cold feet!!)  or anything else needed!!  I think he wishes HE could nurse them sometimes!!  :D   He's a great hubby and dad.... I'm so glad I married him!!   :D 

Don't you just love having a wonderful hubby???  How old is the baby now?  Our 5th will be born in June.  :D

cpuckett27
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:42 PM

That is so nice!

MoriahL
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:43 PM

That's a hubby!

Moriah

http://www.workinggreenmoms.com/

cmiller83
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:23 PM

LOL...I thought my hubby was the only weirdo(although I should have known better, haha)

Too funny

armywife1229
by on May. 3, 2010 at 3:49 AM

DH has been great with me as well. He's very supportive, and even massaged my clogged ducts while I was feeding when I had mastitis. Aw, this makes me miss him now ...

Gruntlings
by on May. 3, 2010 at 9:48 AM

:) Sounds like a wonderful hubby :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)