Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

back to formula feeding

Posted by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:43 AM
  • 4 Replies

KITTENS!

there about 5wks and the mother passed away we found them under my fil house sat, i gave them some of my breastmilk and they finished off what i had frozen so i had to pick them up some formula. poor kitties but they are doing very well

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
gdiamante
by Gina on May. 3, 2010 at 1:16 AM

Are you using the special kitten formula that you can get at the pet store?

What a cutie! We had a litter of kittens at the TV station this weekend...I think a stray had given birth to them in the engineering shed and she took off. The folks from the local animal shelter picked them up this morning when they came to do the pet of the week segment. I have a feeling we';ll have one of those kittens featured in the segment in a few weeks.

MamaCeleste0722
by Celeste on May. 3, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Aww!! So cute!!

luna08
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:11 PM

Quoting gdiamante:

Are you using the special kitten formula that you can get at the pet store?

yea, its the just born formula

What a cutie! We had a litter of kittens at the TV station this weekend...I think a stray had given birth to them in the engineering shed and she took off. The folks from the local animal shelter picked them up this morning when they came to do the pet of the week segment. I have a feeling we';ll have one of those kittens featured in the segment in a few weeks.

neverbetter
by on May. 3, 2010 at 1:10 PM

AWWW!  we formula fed our (now 18 lb meatloaf of a Maine Coon Cat) BeeBee too!

We found BeeBee in the road, crying his little eyes out because his kitty-mommy wouldn't wake up (she had been hit by a car). It was the saddest thing I had EVER SEEN

he was SOOOO LITTLE his eyes were barely open, the vet said that he was about 2 1/2 or 3 weeks old. Now he's a year old and GIANT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)