Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

planing a party

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:33 PM
  • 2 Replies

As the title says I am planing a party for when we have finished feeding So I can eat all the food I love but she dose not and to have a good drink LOL

I will be able to leave her with the older kids baby siting as at the moment I can't and stay out as long as I can

my goal is to feed until she is 12 months old so bring on Feb 2011 LOL

Indian food here I come and big bottle of wine to wash it all down with LOL

Anything to make me feel better about not feeding anymore as I know I will miss it so much
what if anything are you planing on doing once you get your boobies back?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on May. 24, 2010 at 7:51 PM

Give it til shes 6 months and you can most likely eat what you want..and wine?  You can have a glass now if you want, no one should drink a whole bottle by themselves :-)

You CAN go out without your baby here and there just fine, I work full time and do fine with BFing.

BTW you don't HAVE to wean at a year, in fact its recommended by the world health organization to Bf til age 2 or until baby and mom both want to wean.

I generally do what I please when I BF, whether BFing or FFing I don't like to overindulge or go out TONS away from my babies, so I don't think theres MUCH different I will be doing.

SoniaL
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:09 PM

I am BFing my 13 month old and at this point there is nothing I really can't do that I am waiting for her to wean to do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)