Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nursing Bras for large breasts

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:47 PM
  • 10 Replies

i bought a fancee free but its just not as supportive as i would like. i am a very large breasted woman, 40J, and i cant find a place to get good bras!  i know bravada is a good brand but cant find anywhere to get a large enough size.

any advice ladies?

Lilypie - (KWla)

Lilypie - (n84R)

Lilypie - (NcXI)
 ~Mindy Group Mod

by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaceyN1121
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:18 AM

Go to motherhood, or a maternity store, they normally carry the awesome nursing bras. I bought some from walmart and love at least 2 of them, the other ones I wear are just normal bras....

Try going to motherhood.com and see if they have what you are looking for. They maybe a little expesive but 99% of the time its worth the extra money

mombloggerJ
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:25 AM

Quoting LaceyN1121:

Go to motherhood, or a maternity store, they normally carry the awesome nursing bras. I bought some from walmart and love at least 2 of them, the other ones I wear are just normal bras....

Try going to motherhood.com and see if they have what you are looking for. They maybe a little expesive but 99% of the time its worth the extra money

I wear an F cup and I found Motherhood bras to be poor quality.  They stretch out quickly and are not that supportive.  JMO.

I have two Bravado nursing bras, one in E and one in F cup. . .I love them, but from what I can see, they only go up to an H cup.  Sorry I'm not more help!

LaceyN1121
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:31 AM

Quoting mombloggerJ:

Quoting LaceyN1121:

I wear an F cup and I found Motherhood bras to be poor quality.  They stretch out quickly and are not that supportive.  JMO.

I have two Bravado nursing bras, one in E and one in F cup. . .I love them, but from what I can see, they only go up to an H cup.  Sorry I'm not more help!

I am only a DD so they may tend to last me a little longer, Im not sure though. I always go into the store, I still have the one from my first child 7 years ago. Just look at some maternity stores around your area to see if you find something that fits you.

qofthew
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:52 AM

There are some websites you can order from. It's where I have to get all mine They just don't carry 34J in the stores!

figleaves.com and breakoutbras.com. 

AlishaRenee
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:54 AM

if you find a good one please let me know... i have tried a bunch of them and nothing works they all dont fit right and make me very uncomfortable!!! good luck and let me n on the name and place of somewhere if u find one plz

mommyofwilliam
by on May. 25, 2010 at 10:17 AM
thanks ladies! Motherhood does tend to wear out and not be so supportive for me. I could probably get away with an H cup but if I am going to spend $80 on a bra, I want a GOOD one!
LorisChar
by on May. 25, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Try Motherwear.com   That's where hubby bought my last ones from for me (it was my christmas present). Not sure what sizes they carry. They are awsome bras. he got me the full support ones. I LOVE them. I wear them during the day then my nursing sports bra from wal mart to bed.

CherithDawn81
by on May. 25, 2010 at 10:38 AM
I'm just a D but I found really great bras at Baby Depot. Worth a look, anyways.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AHamrick
by on May. 25, 2010 at 10:41 AM

I just got a new one yesterday at Sears. Size 42D but, they had some that were a lot bigger than that.

April ~ Proud Mommy to August Skyla, Loving wife to Curtis, And expecting a handsome little boy in July!

catholicmamamia
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:29 AM

For the fuller busts (G and up cups), I recommend Anita bras. This site that has great selections..  http://breakoutbras.stores.yahoo.net/anita.html

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)