Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

finally!!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:20 AM
  • 5 Replies

In the almost 9 months I've been breastfeeding and nursing in public, I have NEVER ever seen another mother do it in this town!  I didn't pay any attention before I had my daughter, but I certainly do now.  And I see tons of babies (it's a military town afterall lol), all with bottles in their mouths of course.  But we were at wal mart last night and there was a mom walking around nursing her baby.  I was in a huge rush and didn't think about it at the time but I'm soo happy now!!  I'm NOT the only person around here who breastfeeds! lol   I knew I wasn't, but it's nice to actually see it. :)

by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Daynaof3
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:23 AM

That's wonderful. I have only seen one mom nursing in public out and about, I smiled at her and she smiled back. My nephews g/f does all the time but I never go out anywhere with them so I don't see her do it, lol.

JJRsMomma
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:23 AM

I love nursing moms in public too. It's definitely refreshing knowing there are mothers out there like me. Good job on the breastfeeding btw ;^)

ArmyMom2oneboy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:22 AM

Yay! I also have only seen one mom nursing in public, and we were both loading our groceries in the car while nursing our toddlers in our slings. haha! We both looked over and smiled at the same time.

tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on May. 26, 2010 at 9:14 AM

Wonder if you saw ME!  I was NIP at walmart last night.  I live at Ft. Bragg...you live near there?? LMAO.

I never see anyone NIP here really, but I do all the time.  A newborns gotta eat!

ilovemyjoes
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:49 AM

We're at Camp Lejeune, I doubt you'd drive 3 hours for Wal Mart. lol

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Wonder if you saw ME!  I was NIP at walmart last night.  I live at Ft. Bragg...you live near there?? LMAO.

I never see anyone NIP here really, but I do all the time.  A newborns gotta eat!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)