• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

R BOYZ HARDER 2 WEAN THAN GIRLZ!!!!!!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:18 AM
  • 7 Replies

PEOPLE ARE TELLING ME BOYS ARE HARDER, I HAVE ONLY BREASTFEED MALACHI SO IM NOT SURE..SO THOSE THAT HAVE EXP,,PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND YOUR SUCCESS.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
gdiamante
by Gina on May. 26, 2010 at 10:42 AM

Nope. Equally difficult across the board when mom tries to lead the weaning.

fjlovely
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:57 PM

Quoting gdiamante:

Nope. Equally difficult across the board when mom tries to lead the weaning.

lol you know there are so many people with the old folk tales, so i had to ask. thanks for the reply

rhismom41
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:18 PM

I think it depends on the baby themselves not their gender.

Daynaof3
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:38 PM

I don't wean but let my kids decide and my girls have been nursing for 3 1/2 years and still going where my son weaned himself at 2.

MaturingMommy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:47 PM

i wouldnt think so, im not weaning like PP, im for child-led weaning, but ive seen both boys and girls be bfd and it has nothing to do with gender lol, my 13 month old is still nursing and isnt showing any interest in solid foods other than cooked baby carrots (not baby food carrots or just can carrots, i mean baby carrots cooked lol)and water other than that he is still bf.

bluebunbun
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:50 PM

wow that was really good i feel a little selfish i had to take extra hours at work and my dd was allergic to milk eggs and nuts and that limited what i could eat i started weaning her at about 8 months and fully stopped at 10.....

Quoting Daynaof3:

I don't wean but let my kids decide and my girls have been nursing for 3 1/2 years and still going where my son weaned himself at 2.

op sorry i have no clue lol

Daynaof3
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:56 PM

Don't feel selfish, we all do what we feel is the best for the situation. 10 months is nothing to sneeze at you know! Great job!

Quoting bluebunbun:

wow that was really good i feel a little selfish i had to take extra hours at work and my dd was allergic to milk eggs and nuts and that limited what i could eat i started weaning her at about 8 months and fully stopped at 10.....

Quoting Daynaof3:

op sorry i have no clue lol

Are You a WIC Breastfeeding Peer Counselor?
                Click this link and join us!

Want Breastfeeding Gear, visit my shop:

http://www.cafepress.com/BFgear

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)