Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

POOP!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:58 PM
  • 6 Replies

what do you use on your clothes that baby poops on? I've went thru so much stain stuff and nothing seems to work! I've ended up throwing clothes away :(

by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lifetimelove
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:01 PM

I use cloth diapers - we almost NEVER get poop on clothes!

I've found that bac-out (made by biokleen) works very well.

And the best way - hang them in the sun to dry.  Naturally bleaches out stains.

Ashley7805
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:15 PM

the baby oxi clean spray works well for me :]

mombloggerJ
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:45 PM

I soak poop stains in hot water and oxiclean.  Sometimes it takes 2 hours, sometimes 8 hours but it works every time.  Even on clothes that have been through the dryer!

mombloggerJ
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:46 PM

. . .and one whites, I use the Clorox bleach pen.  It's amazing.

tayers
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:51 PM

Kind of on accident I found a great stain remover.  I was out of my usual oxiclean spray and all I had was some woolite oxydeep carpet pet and stain remover in the house so I tried it on a stain (not poop since she is in cloth we never have blow outs anymore) but it has gotten everything else out without fading any clothes.  Its gotten out blueberry stains, grease of my DH clothes grass stains from DS and even some clothes I thought were ruined b/c they had been dried.  DD had a white sweater that something red had bled on in the wash and than it was dried but it got it out.  Before I discovered this though I would often sun clothes, the sun always gets poop stains out of my cloth diapers.

mama2mycuties
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:45 PM

thanks ladies! can someone send me some info about cloth diapers? i've never done it and would be interested in finding out more......I did hear that you don't have to really rinse them when baby is ebf? is that true you just put them in the wash?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)