Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Camilla mini pill.

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:13 PM
  • 5 Replies

We had a death in the family and things have been so hectic I completely missed yesterdays pill. I took it this morning as soon as I remembered, however i'm EBF my almost 10 month old son, and was wondering if it would be okay for me to take todays pill as well. At my regular time of course.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mombloggerJ
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:22 PM

You'd have to read the insert that comes with the pill.  Normally that is fine, but you have to use a backup method for a period of time (for some it's 24 hours, for some it's 48).  Package insert should give you all that info. . .

tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on May. 26, 2010 at 4:43 PM

Keep taking our pills, use back up for a while, if you get your period use backup til the next period.

LorisChar
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:52 PM

I did this once and I'm on the mini pill. I did the same thing as you. I took the missed pill as soon as I remembered then that night I took the pill for that day.  I caleld my docs office and they told me that what I did was right and to use back up for the next week (I started getting my period). Hope that helps.

phillyglamamom
by on May. 27, 2010 at 1:32 AM

Thanks ladies!

hottie4amommy
by on May. 27, 2010 at 9:54 AM

mine is also a mini pill if i'm late or miss i have to take it as soon as i remember and start back on schedule . ALSO use a back up method for 3 days

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)