Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help : ( picture included **** UPDATED ****

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:28 PM
  • 27 Replies

Af Returned 5/21/2010 I got a wonderful 6days. 

Today I @ CD14 I have some Spotting ...Is that Normal 

BTW im still Bfing 

Coby has been sick and the weaning was going Good now My milk is back cause he been nursing way more. Its the only way to keep him quiet 

this as a picture of a OPK  CD13 . What  is going on ?

So The Lines started to get Lighter for the next to days. 

So I have no clue what to say.... I dont think Ill be using them anymore...But thanks ladies for all your advice. I could have O earlier than I thought Thinking I was still on a 30 day cycle

Ughh I just want to know If ill be Oing while Im still Bfing. Or would I have to wean Completely. 

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
expectingmomof3
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:31 PM

BUMP!

qbella111
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:34 PM

If OPK stands for pregnancy kit I would say its a positive. Thats what mine always looked like when I was pregnant. Good luck.

SoniaL
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Looks like according to the OPK on day 13 you were starting ovulation. When mine was like that in the am we did have sex and conceived. Not sure about the spotting though.

mama02040608
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:36 PM

It looks like you ovulated.  Sometimes your body doesn't always follow the rules while BF. 

XMaybebabyX
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:38 PM
Spotting can occur at ovulation. . .perhaps you ovulated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom3bc
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:41 PM

So i did another OpK test this morning and it was Lighter.

tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:42 PM

Sound and looks like the big O..happens

gdiamante
by Gina on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:43 PM

Looks like you ovulated. But I do NOT trust OPKs as far as I can throw them. Mine said I was ovulating when I was NOT, and that I wasn NOT ovulating when my son was conceived. Waste of money.

Pick up a copy of Taking Charge of Your Fertility and start charting. BEST investment you can make.

mom3bc
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:45 PM

Do you think O is early seeing im only CD14?

SoniaL
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:48 PM

My ovulation changed after I had a few kids. My cycles became a bit more irregular. I can't remember what a "typical" timeframe for ovulation is right now but I honestly don't think day 13 is too early. I conceived on the first try with an OPK so i would trust it.

ETA: LOL I just read what gdiamante said! I guess you just never know. I must've gotten lucky. But then I seem to be easily impregnated anyway (4 kids) lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)