Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you SO try ur BM?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:57 PM
  • 15 Replies
My DH wants absolutly nothing to do with it!!! Idk why but I really wish he would try it! Also this means he will go no where near them other times if u know what I mean, which seriously sucks lol!!! I don't want him to be afraid of it!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SoniaL
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:59 PM

Yeah. He thinks it's good. Tastes sweet. lol

Mena929
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:00 PM

My So wants nothing to do with them either. Looking at the milk makes his stomach turn, he doesn't like to watch while I pump either and once the milk separates, LOL, it makes him gag. He is very supportive of me BF as long as I want and he doesn't have issues with me NIP either... Just kinda freaks him out to see it. LOL. Now, I have a close friend that tasted it from a bottle of pumped milk...

Wife2003
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:02 PM
Yes DH is super supportive of me BF, and NIP... He just says "the milk was made for the baby not me blah blah". Lol I just think he is scared!!!

Quoting Mena929:

My So wants nothing to do with them either. Looking at the milk makes his stomach turn, he doesn't like to watch while I pump either and once the milk separates, LOL, it makes him gag. He is very supportive of me BF as long as I want and he doesn't have issues with me NIP either... Just kinda freaks him out to see it. LOL. Now, I have a close friend that tasted it from a bottle of pumped milk...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabens
by Miranda on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:03 PM

lol Yeah he licked it off when I squirted him in the face one afternoon. He kept bugging DS when he'd walk by so  before he could pick at him(jsut  playing) I squirted him.

pixie7690
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:04 PM
I know mine won't try it. Lol, he freaked out when I was pregnant and he tasted the colostrum.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LorisChar
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:05 PM

Hubby won't try it. He tells me he's "good" when I ask him LOL. He isnt' turned off at all by my BFing (going on 7 months). He still wants to play with the girls, but knows that they aren't "his" till after the baby weans. He is completely ok with this. Every now and then when I'm nursing he'll give the baby a kiss on his cheek and tell him that they are only his for X more months. The baby will growl at him and smile LOL.

mommytoangel407
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:05 PM

My hubby will not come near it.

Andi8kay7
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:07 PM

My hubby did.  Straight from the tap.  He was drunk though and about puked!  It was funny

Wife2003
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:08 PM
Bwahaha that's super funny!!

Quoting Andi8kay7:

My hubby did.  Straight from the tap.  He was drunk though and about puked!  It was funny

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytam
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:10 PM

Yeah, did not say much but got something that time. LOL.. Usually during pregnancy cause my older kids did not breastfeed for long. But I plan at least a year this time. I am older and more ready for it this time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)