Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me what you love about BFing.

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:49 PM
  • 11 Replies

*BFing in public makes me feel like a super hero. 

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maxswolfsuit
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:51 PM

It's free.

I know it's not the most important thing about it, but I love the fact that I've saved all this money by making something so I don't have to buy it.  I've pointed it out to people who say that never even occurred to them.

tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:52 PM

I love knowing that not only did my body MAKE this baby but is also making the food that is making this baby grow after birth too.

Colleen86
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:53 PM
NOTHING! At this very moment I'm breastfeeding my 2 year old and I feel like I'm a cow stuck in a cage and all I'm good for is "milking".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 1:22 AM

What I love best about breastfeeding is that it is the best in nutrition, immunities, for physical and mental development, and bonding! 

Mia~ breastfeeding, babywearing, sleepsharing, nonspanking, clothdiapering,
   homeschooling, pro-life, modest, happily married wife and stay at home mom!

earthmama727
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 7:30 AM

I love how peaceful and content she looks when she's nursing.  And it's so cute when she pats them like, "yep, moms RIGHT here".... I just like knowing how comforting it is too her...

StarMommy06
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 2:30 PM

I luv being able to cuddle and rest whenever shes hungry. 

Heather881029
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 2:37 PM

I live that I get to at least sit down for those few minutes to feed and nourish my babies. 

Also it is free

It is very convinent

I love the look in their eyes when you nurse them.  It is like they are thanking you.

Zhi
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 2:41 PM

I love that my baby is 100% content as long as my boobies are there. When he's sick or in pain, nothing else can even come close to comforting him. My body made him and can make food too?? That just makes me feel so amazing to be a mother!

LKRA
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 2:48 PM

All of it. Every single thing. Every single aspect.

Gruntlings
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 2:52 PM

- All the supplies are right there.

- Biologically it's a continuation of the pregnancy, basically. But instead of getting kicked in the bladder you get to hold your baby and get those milk-drunk smiles. :) 

- No risks if there's a natural disaster, or of getting trapped somewhere w/o formula or clean water. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)