Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there anything you DON'T like about BFing?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:04 PM
  • 57 Replies
I love love love BFing, I wouldn't change doing it fir anything. I do have to admit I feel tied down a lot and what I mean by that is little things like I want to go hiking and I would like to go out with DH and have a couple drinks and little things like that but I'm ok with it because I know it won't last forever!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ma2b08
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:06 PM
Hmmm...Im pretty much right with ya on this one. I dont mind it *too* much...but at the same time...it would be nice to do things like that sometimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SoniaL
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:09 PM

Sleeeeeeppppp! lol 

gdiamante
by Gina on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:11 PM

I didn't like it at all when I was doing it. But I did it anyway. I don't like doing the dishes either, but they still get done!

Ammie25
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM

I love breastfeeding! I feel very lucky because it is not painful or uncomfortable. It is actually a very rewarding experience for me. Which I am finding, here on CM, isn't too common.

However, I can't wait to get my Moby, and learn how to use it, so that I can walk around and nurse at the same time. For one, at home, I hate being anchored to the couch to bf, especially with a 6 yr old boy running around. Secondly, it'd really help for nursing in public. I get anxious about a simple trip to the store wondering if she's going to decide she wants to use me as a pacifier.

tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:15 PM

That I am the only person who can do it...like I can't sleep in and hubby nurse him lol.  That I have to pump while working so he has food to eat...this would be solved in a way if hubby could nurse him lol.

Wife2003
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:32 PM
Omg wouldn't that be sooo nice??? That would take care of a few of the things I want to be able to do!!!

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

That I am the only person who can do it...like I can't sleep in and hubby nurse him lol.  That I have to pump while working so he has food to eat...this would be solved in a way if hubby could nurse him lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiredmomfor2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:33 PM

I felt the same way with both of min ena dnow i have another on the way.

Yes I enjoy and don;t mind doing it. But it is frustrating sometimes when dinner is burning children are crying and you have to sit and nurse. It is like feeling tied down literally. LOL
But I dont lmind it too much. I survive and the babies alway grow .. LOL

tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:40 PM

Yeah, it frustrates my hubby to no end, he is a SAHD and very hands on.  Very involved.  Like I have changed 1 diaper in the past 4 days and I'm on maternity leave still.

Quoting Wife2003:

Omg wouldn't that be sooo nice??? That would take care of a few of the things I want to be able to do!!!

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

MamaJen74
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:48 PM
Hmmmm...nope.  There's nothing about BF that I don't like.  Guess that's a good thing because I've done it for 5 1/2 years now off and on.
brianahernandez
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:50 PM

It doesn't have to do with actually liking BFing or not, but I hate my genetics of how my nipples are placed...I can't seem to do a wrap for hands-free :( I wish I had normal nipples! lol. sorry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)