Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Annoying-Medela bottles

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

My DD now will take just about any bottle, so I decided to switch to the Medela nipples to go with my Medela bottles so I can just pump into them and feed her the next day.  Figured it would save me a bunch of washing.  Well I went and bought the Medela slow flow nipples, but they don't fit the collars/rings that I have from a couple years ago.  I tried to find some of the new collars/rings, but I can't find them anywhere.  Super annoying...anyone else have this problem??

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AllNaturalMum
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:18 PM

They have awesome customer service... I'll bet that if you call them about it they will send you some of the new collars!

I have a mom in my daycare who's daughter would only take one kind of their nipple and it had been discontinued-- she called them and they sent out a ton of that kind of nipple to her for free!

tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:32 PM

The new nipples are wider than the old ones....you have to buy the new bottles lol.

I had a PIS and got a Freetyle and the bottle fit to pump into but I have never had the rings to use nipple til now.

teachermama81
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:42 PM

I'll def call tomorow!  Thanks!

Quoting AllNaturalMum:

They have awesome customer service... I'll bet that if you call them about it they will send you some of the new collars!

I have a mom in my daycare who's daughter would only take one kind of their nipple and it had been discontinued-- she called them and they sent out a ton of that kind of nipple to her for free!

teachermama81
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:50 PM

i hope i dont have to buy new bottles!

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

The new nipples are wider than the old ones....you have to buy the new bottles lol.

I had a PIS and got a Freetyle and the bottle fit to pump into but I have never had the rings to use nipple til now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)