Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First Period Question

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:32 PM
  • 3 Replies

So my DS is five months old and last week I got my first period after he's been born. Except I only spotted for about a day and a half. It was bright pink and never turned brown. I suppose I'm sort of paranoid that I might be pregnant, just because my husband has been planning on getting a vasectomy but hasn't gotten it done yet. So with my DD I got my first period about the same time, five or six months, but when I got my first period, it was a totally typical period for me.

So, my question is, for those of you who have gotten your period back, what was your first one like? Was it just light and short or was it just normal?

For the record, I don't really feel pregnant or anything, I'm probably just paranoid lol.

Thanks ladies!

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
new_mom808
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:37 PM

My first one was normal, but they were pretty sporatic at first.

Chrissy9479
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:35 PM

my son is 5 months too, but no period yet for me. heres a bump though :)

LaceyN1121
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:38 PM

I got mine back at about 6-8 weeks.... and it was extremely light like only pink when I wiped not even heavy enough for a liner... With my first I got my first period at 4 weeks and it was horrible... If your on any birth control it could affect your period, my OB said that mine was like due to my birth control (Implanon implant)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)