Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

boy...did i forget

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:54 PM
  • 5 Replies

i had my son 6-2-10 and he weighed 9# 14oz. he's been a GREAT nurser from the start. but, man did i forget just how much i love it. i love the bonding time. it is a bit different this time since i have a 21 mo running around too, so we're adjusting to that still. but, it's going great.

my milk came in around hour 38-40; i was still at the hospital. he came out hungry. lol he nursed about every 2-3 hours after 24 hours.

at his first dr appt (6 days old), he already weighed 10# 7oz. i'm def not worried about him getting enough. i nurse on demand and he hasn't gotten a paci yet. ds#1 loves him, and when ds#2 is nursing, he has to have his cup so that they can "drink" together. lol

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:17 PM

AWW congrats my LO is 6 weeks so I am there with you..I have 3 other boys

LaceyN1121
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:19 PM

that is great, Im so happy for you guys!!!!!  yay.............. My 7 year old daughter likes to tell everybody that the baby its booby all the time so momma has to hold him... my son is 2 months and when he nurses its every hour

momnstepmom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:21 PM

Sounds like everything is going good! I had my baby 5/27/2010 and I nurse on demand, but with 2 other kids running around (ages 4 and 3 years old) I've had to put her on a paci when she's not wanting to nurse just to suckle. With my older two I didn't need to resort to a paci, but this one ... she's different, not like my older kids at all.

AngelicMommy_72
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:22 PM
congrats on ur big bundle of joy it is grt i wish i'd done it with ds1
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
star33
by on Jun. 15, 2010 at 3:20 PM

so sweet.it is great.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)