Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

rudest boy

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:45 AM
  • 11 Replies

we are slowly approaching Malachi's 1rst b day. yes we are still at it, he does not have any desire to wean yet lol he is still so rude nothing has helped in the last 11 months so I'm giving up, and i have realized that I cant get rid of him..he still bites, pinches, squeezes, and beats everybody up, his latest thing is pulling my boobs out if I want feed him, and we still cant feed in public gotta rush to the car or a dressing room, he does not want to be covered up, he is a very proud breast feeder, and i guess he wants to share his 11 months of feeding with the world. we are all in agreement that we are bullied by an 11month old. lol  but threw all his terrible moments i wouldn't change a thing and even though he is a bully, and rude nurser, and a switch out (after he eats he wants his dad) i wouldn't change any of our moments together.hope every one is well thanks for reading  11 MONTHS AND COUNTING!!!!!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Have you read up on nursing manners? Kellymom has a great article!

fjlovely
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:04 AM

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Have you read up on nursing manners? Kellymom has a great article!

yes the ladies on here have gave me great advice and diffrent things to try...no luck yet, the necklace things works for a little while and then he is right back to his normal cute rude self.

WilliamsMama08
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Well I think part of the problem is you think it is cute... I would never allow my child to act like that while nursing.  Breast is best or not, he would not have gotten it.

SHAEDON
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:10 AM

I dont have any advice but I have to say that he is stinking cute!

cmiller83
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:19 AM
I agree! OP, he is adorable though

Quoting WilliamsMama08:

Well I think part of the problem is you think it is cute... I would never allow my child to act like that while nursing.  Breast is best or not, he would not have gotten it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fjlovely
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:30 PM

Quoting WilliamsMama08:

he is very cute and he is mine, he doesnt bite as much as he used to but as i said in the post i wouldnt change a thing, and the problem is not that we think his mis behaving is cute he is just a boy and he is spoiled, but i do things my way and you continue to do them yours and have a great day because i know that we will

WilliamsMama08
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Ummm ok, not sure what the PM was for....

trebelcleff
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:36 PM

I have a "proud in public" nurser too!  He yanked my blanket off in the middle of a very crowded aquarium and scarred me for life on public nursing!  Now, we nurse in the car before we go in and after we come out, and other than that we just nurse at home.  He takes a sippy (mostly water, but occasionally with breastmilk) when we're in public.  No more cover ups for him!  BTW, you've got quite the cute looking trouble maker on your hands!  GOod luck!

fjlovely
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:07 PM

Quoting trebelcleff:

I have a "proud in public" nurser too!  He yanked my blanket off in the middle of a very crowded aquarium and scarred me for life on public nursing!  Now, we nurse in the car before we go in and after we come out, and other than that we just nurse at home.  He takes a sippy (mostly water, but occasionally with breastmilk) when we're in public.  No more cover ups for him!  BTW, you've got quite the cute looking trouble maker on your hands!  GOod luck!

lol they are just 2 proud lol thank you for the comment

jeng1980
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:23 PM

He is cute but I also agree that you shouldn't let him be what you call rude.  But with your attitude, let it be.  If you don't like the advice here, you should not have posted this to begin with.  You had to know you would get this type of response. :)

Quoting cmiller83:

I agree! OP, he is adorable though

Quoting WilliamsMama08:

Jennifer Gooden-Mom to 3 beautiful children

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)