Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

freaking dairy cow!!!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:22 PM
  • 17 Replies

ya.  i just sat and pumped out 11 oz of bm.  feeling like a freaking dairy cow these days. and i seem to be able to pump more and more every time i pump.  I now have about 70 oz stored in the freezer.  guess i will have plenty saved up when i go back to school in october :)

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristinas8
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:36 PM

I never had any problem pumping either. Be glad!

amanda0320
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:37 PM

oh im very gald!  i had alot of problems breastfeeding with my son.  i still managed to breastfeed until 14 mos with him but it was a long tough road.  so to have not issues this time around and be pumping really well just makes me really happy and i wanted to share :)

Quoting kristinas8:

I never had any problem pumping either. Be glad!

Ammie25
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:35 PM

I am the same way! We are definitely blessed!

Wife2003
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:15 PM
Lucky!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:20 PM

Good for you! I was lucky to get 4oz from both breasts combined!!

camsmom415
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:27 PM

That is awesome!!! Way to go. I was a lucky one too. I could usually get about 8 oz in 30 mins. :) I am so happy for you. Good job and good luck keeping up the supply.

DayDaysmom19
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:42 PM

You have no idea how lucky you are to be able to that!! I could only get about 1/2 oz out of each breast when I pumped : ( This time around I'm not even going to bother. I'm a SAHM and my baby is going to be with me all the time anyway. It was really frustrating and really not worth all the time it took...for me, that is.

_elle_vee_
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:44 PM

You lucky duck! I'd be just chuffed to bits if I could get an ounce!!!! Well done!

Photobucket

Proud SAHM to Joey (3.5) and Riley (11 mos) & TTC our #3, Silas or Maya. Navy wife to my kind, loving, wonderful husband Joe.

ablackdolphin
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:44 PM

Milk cows unite!!  Me too!  It's great to have an oversupply after having a shortage those first few weeks!

cartersmommy407
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM

I wish I could do that :(   I go back to work in 2 weeks and Im only pumping 2oz

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)