• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How embarassing!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:48 PM
  • 13 Replies

My baby is almost 11 months old, so it's very rare that my milk leaks anymore, unless it's first thing in the morning when she hasn't eaten for several hours. So anyway, lastnight hubby and I decided to have some fun after putting the kids to bed. Usually I would wear a bra, just in case, but lastnight I decided not to. Well hubby got carried away and played with them, next thing you know I was leaking all over the place. I was so embarassed, but hubby said he didn't mind. So needless to say he got milk all over his chest. I think I'll wear a bra next time lol.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catholicmamamia
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:50 PM

Sticking with the bra for now sounds like a good idea.. LOL! 

breastfeeding.jpg breastfeeding image by evemarcelo     coexist.png coexist image by snowskichik            b209531870.jpg Pro Life image by bailey_has_adoptapox 

Ammie25
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Too funny!

My SO likes it, but now that baby's here, he's worried she won't get enough to eat. LOL.

nngmommy83
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:16 PM

LMAO I always leave my nursing tank on for that very reason! I still leak during the day even tho my 13 month old doesn't nurse as often and I don't pump anymore. I hate having to wear these damn pads!

46186mommyof4
by Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:17 PM

LOL i use to squirt him bahahaha

piwife
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:18 PM
Lol dh didn't mind it at all. I stop wearing a bra when ds was 4 mts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jeng1980
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:19 PM

I went through the same thing.  Bless you honey!  It's great that he wasn't totally grossed out by it because some men are.

Jennifer Gooden-Mom to 3 beautiful children

camsmom415
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:29 PM

OMG!!! That's so freaking funny. :D

Quoting 46186mommyof4:

Allie_kat1
by Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:32 PM

Quoting 46186mommyof4:

I did that all the time too lol, I'd just randomly squirt him. Luckily he thought it was funny too lol.

babies
Kira Elizabeth is going to be a big sister!
baby
 BabyFruit Ticker
camsmom415
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:32 PM

I'm just going to go ahead and tell you this.... I have heard that anytime you are breastfeeding, no matter when you feed baby, if you have an orgasm you will leak!!! LOL I was worried about the same thing but thankfully my guy doesn't mind either. :) Good luck and it's totally natural.....Don't be embarssed!! If anything tell him this and see if he doesn't make making you orgasm his purpose. LOL That's a visible sign for him to look for... no faking it. hahahahahaha

LaceyN1121
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:34 PM

lol... that happened to me lastnight... now I dont feel so bad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)