• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's celebrate!!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:02 PM
  • 41 Replies

No matter how long you've been breastfeeding, whether it's a struggle or going smoothly...take a moment today to celebrate how long you've been breastfeeding!

My daughter is 6 weeks old and has had nothin' but breastmilk! I am so happy for the both of us!

partydancingbreastfeedingyou rocksmile

*Don't forget to give me a BUMP so everyone can join in!*

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rayelinsragz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:05 PM

I hit 12 months this week. He was exclusively bf until 9 months when I started him on partial solids. 

Wife2003
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:06 PM
Yay!!! Almost 10 wks and nothin but BM here and we are goin strong!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trebelcleff
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:08 PM

Ours has been breastfeeding (no formula, but yes to water, fruits, veggies, and rice) for over 9 months now!  

Dylansmom_2010
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:46 PM
We've been EBF for 20 weeks now (I went back to work at 12 weeks and was worried I might have to supplement, but luckily I can get between 15 & 20 oz depending on if I pump 2 or 3 times while at work so that hasn't been a problem. Found out 3 weeks ago LO has a CMPA so I have had to cut out all dairy in addition to the caffine and carbonation so it hasn't always been easy, but it is soooo worth it! I love BF!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferlee_12
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:53 PM

Just over 6 weeks here and we only had to suppliment with formula the day after Evan got out of the hospital, but we did it with the tube that goes next to the nipple while breast feeding ( he lost a lot of weight and they wanted to make sure my milk was in). SOOOOOO many people around me keep trying to get me to give him formula though.

aehanrahan
by Group Admin - Amy on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:55 PM

Johnathan is 30 months and 6 days.  He never had any formula and MAYBE 2-3 bottles before his first birthday.  He is still going strong.  He loves his milkies! : )

fallenfey22
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:57 PM

12 days so far :)

Ammie25
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:04 PM

Awesome ladies!

_elle_vee_
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:40 PM

My younger son had some amount of breastmilk until he was 8 months old. I didn't make it anywhere near that mark with my first son, so this was a big accomplishment for me. I planned to go longer, but it wasn't in my cards. Next time, maybe ;)

Photobucket

Proud SAHM to Joey (3.5) and Riley (11 mos) & TTC our #3, Silas or Maya. Navy wife to my kind, loving, wonderful husband Joe.

nautired
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:41 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)