• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jelly bean brand sling from target. help!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:50 AM
  • 3 Replies
My SO bought me this sling from target, specifically for our trip to mexico in three weeks. So i can feed my dd discretly. But idk if its on wrong or if there is a different way to do it. But she seems squashed in it. Unless she is sitting up. I read the directions and its seems easy enough. I just dont want her uncomfortable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ilovemylovey
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:01 AM
I have a hard time nursing in my Hotsling and my Moby. It only works for me if I'm sitting down wearin it. We actually had this discussion at the last LLL meeting. I think part of my problem is that my boobs are big, I wear a DD and my boobs are heavy so I have to kinda hold them or they fall out of DS mouth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brandi1219
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:05 AM
Ah. Maybe thats why she seems squashed. I have the large, but she still looks uncomfortable. Maybe its cause my boobs are to big. I didnt think of that.

Quoting ilovemylovey:

I have a hard time nursing in my Hotsling and my Moby. It only works for me if I'm sitting down wearin it. We actually had this discussion at the last LLL meeting. I think part of my problem is that my boobs are big, I wear a DD and my boobs are heavy so I have to kinda hold them or they fall out of DS mouth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:31 AM

You also have to remember just becuase they look uncomfy doean't mean they are.  Babies/kids sleep in all kinds of wierd positions.  Their joints are much more flexible than ours and unless baby is fusing, baby is generally fine.  Remember that baby should not have chin to chest and should be high on your chest not near the waist most of the time while wearing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)