Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone know...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:09 AM
  • 5 Replies

if its possible to nurse while wearing baby in an infantino wrap and tie? if so how do you do it cause i dont think there is but hey never hurts to see if anyone was able to do it lol

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

CDing, EBFing, NIP, NO COVER, BWing, APing, Non-CIO, Co-Sleeping, Vaccinating, Circumsizing, Local Grown Food Eating, Christian, Disabled Veterans wife to Robert and Mommy to Brooklynn and Colton

GO TEAM RED!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
WilliamsMama08
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:18 AM

From the looks of it you would just nurse the baby while he/she is sitting up.... but it may be harder with a younger baby... bump.

tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Maybe if its lowered enough it would be possible, for me that carrier sits high on my chest as it should but if I tried to nurse it would be too high..bet if it was loisened and lowered you could nurse.

BrooklynnsMomy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:37 AM

hmmm colton is 4 months old will be 5 on thursday never thought to lower it hmmm good idea:D

tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Quoting BrooklynnsMomy:

hmmm colton is 4 months old will be 5 on thursday never thought to lower it hmmm good idea:D

Lower it just to nurse then tighten it back up, I mean I woys high on my chest so theres NO way they'd be able to nurse without lowering it.ear my b

BrooklynnsMomy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:52 AM

oh yah id def lift it up again when i was done nursing...its more comfortable up high will have to try it out thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)