Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Funny thing happened to us yesterday...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:07 AM
  • 3 Replies

So DH, DS & I spent the day at a community festival yesterday at a park. DH & I go every year, this is the first year our 22 month old joined us. Inevitably you will see 1/2 a dozen toppless women or so in an afternoon at the park. (It's sort of a "hippy" fest). So DH is wondering out loud if DS will even notice. LOL, Yea I know EXACTLY what will happen.
Sure enough we are sittin under a tree having lunch and the girl on the blanket next to us takes off her shirt. DS didnt notice for about an hour until his toy landed on their blanket and she stands up and hands it back to him. DS just stops dead in his tracks and stares..... She grins at me and sits back down. Yea so what happens next? DS comes RUNNING back to me "mama mote, mama mote, mama mote feeesssee?" Ha-Ha-Ha. He nursed for about 4 seconds until someone said "ice".
He calls breasts, and bras 'mama mote".

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
vances_mom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:01 PM
That's hilarious! He was probably thinking "is this a buffet???" It's a nursing child's paradise :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:31 PM

HEHEHE thats funny, we were talking about what our son would think at a strip club, he'd be sooo confused.

camsmom415
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:45 PM

OMG This is hilarious. I was thinking the same thing. That's so funny that your LO was amazed. HAHAHA

Quoting vances_mom:

That's hilarious! He was probably thinking "is this a buffet???" It's a nursing child's paradise :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)