• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some nosy man saw my boob!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:56 PM
  • 9 Replies

So Friday was my hubby's birthday. Yesterday we went to an outlet mall because he anted to go shopping. We brought our double stroller and my baby k'tan sling because we have 3 kids. So the little one is in the sling eating. and this man peeks over my shoulder. I guess to see the baby or something and about that time Hadley pops off my boobie!!! The man turned bright red. His wife punches him in the arm and then he held the door open for me and my husband! It took everything in my power to not bust out laughing at the man. I am very modest and keep myself covered but that was toooo funny.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
VintageWife
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:57 PM
LOL!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CFWife
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:58 PM

That happens to me a lot when I feed in a sling, wrap, ergo, etc (I have many carriers *blush*)

People take a peek to see a sleeping baby and see much more than they bargained for! LOL 

epoh
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:02 PM
Teehee :) I also nurse my LOs in a wrap but haven't had an issue like that so far lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmiller83
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:03 PM
Oh he deserved that....too funny
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluebunbun
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:04 PM

aww lol that is soooo funny

Jena003
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:05 PM

lol. thats what you get for being nosey. =) Poor you and poor guy, he was probably so embarrassed. 

Ammie25
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:36 PM

laughingToo funny!

lilchloesmommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:15 PM
Lmao. I like the wife's reaction.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JordanV
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:54 PM

Oh, I totally would have busted out laughing.  There's no way I would have been able to control it, but I'm also totally not embarassed by things like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)