Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grown Ups

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:04 PM
  • 2 Replies

Have you guys seen this movie? Well not to give too much away but one of the women breastfeeds her 4 year old in movie. I was impressed the other grown ups seem kinda freaked by it but I was just happy to see it at all.

I'm Stacy. I'm a 20 year old mommy of a beautiful little girl (5/11/06) and a handsome little boy (11/22/09). I disposable diaper and breastfeed. I wear my son and he loves it! He is circumsised. I had 2 hospital births, one was completely without interventions. I have postpartum depression. I'm a molestation survivor. I was with my kids' father for 6 years, we're better off as friends. I was/am a teen mom and proud, she put me on the right track. I'm a nursing student, working my way to being a Certified Nurse Midwife. I am doing the Biggest Loser Pound for Pound Challenge *30lbs pledged*. I parent my children as indiviuals because they are different kids with different needs. I love myspace and the Twilight Saga (books). I dislike liars and deadbeat parents. I am not a parenting expert and don't know everything. I have an opinion just like you and I respect yours, so please respect mine. I believe in god, but don't attend church. I'm against abortion, but pro-choice. I extended harness my daughter and plan to extended rearface my son. But in the end it all comes down too..*MY KIDS MY CHOICE, YOUR KIDS YOUR CHOICE*...

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:14 PM

I have heard that, I wanna see that movie, LOVE Adam Sandler

kurokitty21
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:39 PM

That's awesome. Selma Hayak is in the movie and shes a huge lactivist. So it makes sense :))))
Can't wait to see it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)