• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh the things kids say...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:02 PM
  • 7 Replies

My and my kids were bumming around Target, and my 4yr old loves to play with the little figurines they have in the kids toys section.  She picked up a mama cow and a baby cow and pretended the baby was nursing, then she says "Look mom! The baby is nursing on the mommies boobies, just like I nursed on your boobies!!"  In the other aisle I heard several chuckles lmao Yeah.. nice to announce that to EVERYONE in Target, thanks lol

Lilypie - (Cibd)

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
new_mom808
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:42 PM

That's awesome!!!

KandiceN
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:20 PM

She loves the idea of nursing lol When I had my son she's just sit next to me with her head right in his face watching lol She even pulls up nursing videos on youtube, it's so funny!

jeng1980
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:26 PM

That's too cute.

Wife2003
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:53 PM
Lmao!!! This makes me think about whenever I've had to go in the public bathroom with my kid and they'll be in the stall with me. I will sit to go pee and they say something like " mom, u going poopy"!!! Lol lol and the whole bathroom hears.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamNStefanMommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:04 PM
When my son was 3 we were grocery shopping and I farted. Of course HE heard it and asked "mom did you fart?" When I told him yes, he yelled out "Well you better go poop then!" LOL I was mortified

Quoting Wife2003:

Lmao!!! This makes me think about whenever I've had to go in the public bathroom with my kid and they'll be in the stall with me. I will sit to go pee and they say something like " mom, u going poopy"!!! Lol lol and the whole bathroom hears.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Daynaof3
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:51 PM

Ah, I think that's precious!

KandiceN
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:19 PM

Haha Yeah my DD makes the poop comments too!

Or after I had my son and I had PP bleeding she came in the restroom with me and she gasped and said "Omg mommy you're bleeding so much do you need a band-aid??" hahaa 

Kids  need a mute button ;)  Her BFing comments are cute though, she tells everyone she knows about breastfeeding lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)