Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Irritated!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:42 PM
  • 2 Replies

So I am on vacation with my in-laws. In the four bedroom condo, there are 11 people~ 6 adults & 5 kids (soon to add two more adults and one more kid). One of my nephews is 7 months and my DD is 2 months. I ebf and my SIL ff. Tonight we were all in a party room of the condo listening to the self-playing piano and watching the kids playing. My FIL was holding Addison, my DD when she decided to unleash her power of projectile spit-up, TWICE!  This was just after he had gotten spit up on by my nephew. Well after DD spit up on him, my BIL says "Ewwww... you got boobie milk on you! Thats nasty!"  WTH?! So my natural breast milk is worse that that crap in a can?!  I just reply, "You know whats even nastier? You drink milk from a cow!" But ugh!  I am so over it!

Lilypie - (KWla)

Lilypie - (n84R)

Lilypie - (NcXI)
 ~Mindy Group Mod

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
epoh
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:45 PM
My DS spit up on my neighbor tonight. I told her I hoped she didn't mind my boobie milk on her shoulder and she just laughed.

My other neighbor commented on how good he was sucking. My first neighbor's three year old asked, "what's he sucking on?" lol we had a small discussion on how different babies eat :)

sorry you don't have the same support mama! Don't let it get to you too much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlohaKim01
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:55 PM

You should ask him if he prefers udder milk.  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)